Saturday, October 6, 2012

When I grow up?

So Leela and I were walking together on our way into Target and she says to me, "Mom I think when I am a mommy like you I want to be a Dr. and a Cowgirl." So I say with lots of interest why would you like to be a Dr. and cowgirl Leela? She very quickly and confidently comes back with, "I am very interested in man parts and would like to look inside them, and I like to lasso stuff." Can't argue with that.....Recently firefighter and exercise person were added to the list however those were immediately following a great trip to the local fire station where she saw a demonstration of the jaws of life and how to put out a structure fire, as well as the exercise room where the firefighters work out so I am not certain they will stay on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment